Map of the United Kingdom, based on areas who voted Remain and Leave in Brexit

The Brexit referendum took place on 23.06.2016 in the UK Referendum result: 51.89% voted in favor of leaving the EU, and 48.11% voted in favor of remaining an EU member. People in Scotland voted in favor of the UK staying in the United Union by 62% to 38%, with all 32 council areas voted to remain. Northern Ireland voted to stay in the EU by a majority of 56% to 44%. Most London boroughs vote to remain.

Read more

Map of the US with electoral college power in mind

There is a total of 538 electors, 435 representatives, and 100 senators nationwide, plus the three electors allocated to Washington, D.C. The six states with the most electors are California (55), Texas (38), New York (29), Florida (29), Illinois (20), and Pennsylvania (20). The seven smallest states by population – Alaska, Delaware, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, and Wyoming – have three electors each.

Read more